MOST RECENT CHANGES - March 1, 2021
“IMPORTANT AND EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY”
We are writing to inform you that a technician has tested positive for the Novel Coronavirus at our Lisle, IL data center. The positive test result was received late this afternoon, March 1, 2021, and the individual was last in the facility the morning of March 1, 2021.
We are contacting all clients of our Lisle data center, suggesting that any visitor to the facility in the last ten days who is feeling ill may want to contact their personal physician.
The data center is in the process of being thoroughly cleaned. This includes a stringent cleaning consistent with industry disinfecting standards as required by health authorities. We continue to clean the facility multiple times each day.
The facility will remain accessible by permanent access badge holders unless otherwise directed by the local health agency. Evoque continues to support remote hands at the data center and is maintaining rotational staff coverage leveraging in-market staff with no direct contact with the affected individual. We ask that customers advise Evoque immediately if any of their personnel test positive for the virus.
We want to ensure you that we take these situations very seriously, as the safety and health of our clients, employees, and vendors is always our primary concern.
We thank you for your continued trust.
Evoque Data Center Operations
PHASE 1: PRECAUTIONS & PREVENTATIVE ACTIVITIES
- [Updated] What updated screening protocols Evoque is implementing?
- What additional preventative measures is Evoque taking?
- What is Evoque’s process for Remote Hands during these times?
- What are Remote Hands, what value does it offer to me now, and how do I order?
- Do you have plans on ensuring availability of supplies required to provide support for data center customers?
- Do you have N95 masks and hazmat suits for the persons working in Data Centers, if needed?
- Can you guarantee these commitments as stated today?
- Are there going to be delays in my installation?
PHASE 2: REMEDIATION & INFECTION RESPONSE ACTIVITIES
- What protocol do you have in place if there is a confirmed COVID-19 case for a person who has accessed the Data Center (either client, vendor, Ops tech)?
- How quickly will your cleaning services be invoked to disinfect the Data Center, if needed?
- In the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19 inside the Data Center, will Evoque close the site for cleaning and disinfecting, and if so for how long?
- Will customers be able to enter the Data Center for urgent matters during the cleaning process?
- Would the Data Center be completely shut down if any confirmed cases have visited the Data Center?
- If a shutdown occurs, how have you ensured that you are able to support customers?
- What is the quarantine period to enter the Data Center for individuals who are identified to be in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case subject?