MOST RECENT CHANGES - January 28, 2021
“IMPORTANT AND EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY”
We are contacting all clients of our London 2 data center, suggesting that any visitor to the facility in the last twelve days who is feeling ill may want to contact their personal physician.
Evoque has been informed that a contractor who was last onsite the morning of Tuesday, January 26th has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus. The individuals’ path of travel included the main reception lobby, Ground floor and 1st floor common areas, the 1st floor breakout area and lift #1 at the property. Evoque specific facilities were not used by the individual.
Per guidelines from the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), we encourage any customers who have had direct and extended engagement with any non-Evoque staff to continue to monitor their health closely for any signs of illness.. Anyone with personal health concerns is encouraged to contact their personal healthcare professional.
A specialty cleaning service has taken place using enhanced industrial-grade disinfection multiple times a day to disinfect the common areas utilizing Public Health England (PHE) published protocols. The latest cleaning of the common areas in the building was the morning of January 26th.
Additionally, Stage 3 cleaning protocols were mobilized and a specialty cleaning service is being mobilized to disinfect the common facility spaces from the main entrance through the path of travel utilizing Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) published protocols, the cleaning began at 5:00 PM Wednesday afternoon, and took 2-3 hours.
Per Public Health England (PHE) protocols, it is recommended that all onsite personnel evacuate the building and do not return until the specialty cleaning has been completed, however the facility will remain accessible by customer permanent access badge holders unless otherwise directed by the local health agency.
We want to ensure you that we take these situations very seriously, as the safety and health of our clients, employees, and vendors is always our primary concern.
We thank you for your continued trust.
Evoque Data Center Solutions
PHASE 1: PRECAUTIONS & PREVENTATIVE ACTIVITIES
- [Updated] What updated screening protocols Evoque is implementing?
- What additional preventative measures is Evoque taking?
- What is Evoque’s process for Remote Hands during these times?
- What are Remote Hands, what value does it offer to me now, and how do I order?
- Do you have plans on ensuring availability of supplies required to provide support for data center customers?
- Do you have N95 masks and hazmat suits for the persons working in Data Centers, if needed?
- Can you guarantee these commitments as stated today?
- Are there going to be delays in my installation?
PHASE 2: REMEDIATION & INFECTION RESPONSE ACTIVITIES
- What protocol do you have in place if there is a confirmed COVID-19 case for a person who has accessed the Data Center (either client, vendor, Ops tech)?
- How quickly will your cleaning services be invoked to disinfect the Data Center, if needed?
- In the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19 inside the Data Center, will Evoque close the site for cleaning and disinfecting, and if so for how long?
- Will customers be able to enter the Data Center for urgent matters during the cleaning process?
- Would the Data Center be completely shut down if any confirmed cases have visited the Data Center?
- If a shutdown occurs, how have you ensured that you are able to support customers?
- What is the quarantine period to enter the Data Center for individuals who are identified to be in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case subject?