MOST RECENT CHANGES - January 29, 2021
“IMPORTANT AND EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY”
We would like to reassure you that providing a safe working environment for our staff, contractors, customers and visitors remains our top priority.
The Dutch Government announced further nationwide measures to combat COVID-19 including the introduction of an evening curfew from 21.00 hours to 04.30 hours, beginning on Saturday, 23 January 2021 and is planned to last until Tuesday, 9 February 2021.
We continue to actively monitor and follow closely Government and local authorities’ advice and will provide you with additional guidance if this evolving situation necessitates further changes to our policies, procedures or service provision.
Thank you for your confidence in Evoque to provide you with world-class Data Center services.
Evoque Data Center Solutions
PHASE 1: PRECAUTIONS & PREVENTATIVE ACTIVITIES
- [Updated] What updated screening protocols Evoque is implementing?
- What additional preventative measures is Evoque taking?
- What is Evoque’s process for Remote Hands during these times?
- What are Remote Hands, what value does it offer to me now, and how do I order?
- Do you have plans on ensuring availability of supplies required to provide support for data center customers?
- Do you have N95 masks and hazmat suits for the persons working in Data Centers, if needed?
- Can you guarantee these commitments as stated today?
- Are there going to be delays in my installation?
PHASE 2: REMEDIATION & INFECTION RESPONSE ACTIVITIES
- What protocol do you have in place if there is a confirmed COVID-19 case for a person who has accessed the Data Center (either client, vendor, Ops tech)?
- How quickly will your cleaning services be invoked to disinfect the Data Center, if needed?
- In the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19 inside the Data Center, will Evoque close the site for cleaning and disinfecting, and if so for how long?
- Will customers be able to enter the Data Center for urgent matters during the cleaning process?
- Would the Data Center be completely shut down if any confirmed cases have visited the Data Center?
- If a shutdown occurs, how have you ensured that you are able to support customers?
- What is the quarantine period to enter the Data Center for individuals who are identified to be in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case subject?